Check out what I’ve been checkin’ out this week…
1. When you’re stuck in a day that’s gray and lonely, just stick up your chin and grin and watch this videooooo. I’m no doctor so I don’t know if there is a universal key to happiness, but this video is definitely inspiring.
2. Top 5 charities that support women according to Mrs. Gates. I was surprised to find a few I hadn’t heard of, but I’m definitely going to incorporate these into future posts.
3. Watch these Beagles react to freedom after spending their lives in laboratory cages. I didn’t even know beagles were used for lab testing and once you see their reaction to freedom, you realize they never should be. You can learn most about the Beagle Freedom Project here.
4. If you haven’t already gotten dressed today (March, 27th), make sure you put on some yellow to support this little boy who suffers from severe combined immunodeficiency. #WearYellowForSeth #Sethisadorable
5. Earlier this month Cyclone Pam wreaked havoc on the tiny island of Vanuatu. You can help aid the Red Cross and their efforts to help those suffering on the island by donating here. Help make the world a little better today.