Although July is usually known as being the hottest month of the year, August can be just as hot. So don’t forget to stay hydrated! And don’t forget to hydrate with a reusable water bottle.
There are so many benefits of using a reusable water bottle. Here are a few:
– It is easier on your wallet. Have you ever realized that a gallon of individually bottled water costs more than a gallon of gas?
– It’s better for the environment. Plain and simple.
– You’ll stay hydrated. The convenience of having a water bottle nearby and ready to go will have you drinking more water. Here are six reasons you should be making sure you’re drinking enough water.
I’ve had my water bottle for about 5 years, which may not seem like that long, but it’s a pretty big deal for me. It has been through more lost and founds than I can remember, but I’ve managed to hang on to it. It also survived college, my first job, vacations, softball games, and many movie theaters (shhhhh).
I’ve found that with water bottles (and almost everything else), it is important figure out your preferences. For instance, I’ve found that I don’t like water bottles with wide mouth openings because I get too aggressive and spill water all over myself. If you have a water bottle that you don’t like, chances are you aren’t going to use it. Below are a bunch of different water bottle styles to suit many different needs.
1. Bkr-This is an insulated glass water bottle. It may be a little on the fragile side compared to the other bottles, but the insulation will keep your liquids nice and cold. They also come in a variety of pretty colors. You buy these bottles at Neiman Marcus.
2. Klean Kanteen-This water bottle is made of metal, which makes it very durable. It has a little hook on the top where you could attach a carabiner. Great for hiking or other outdoor activities. You can find Kleen Kanteens at many Whole Foods locations.
3. Copco Tumbler–This plastic (BPA free) water bottle comes with a straw for convenient sipping. I’m thinking of getting one of these for yoga because my current water bottle is made out of metal and clings and clangs every time I take a sip. Nothing disturbs a shavasana more than a metal water bottle. Believe me… You can find these at Target, Wal-Mart, or Sears.
4. S’well-The walls of this water bottle are double insulated. This means that not only does it keep cold liquids cold, but I keeps hot liquids hot for up to 12 hours. And what’s even cooler, portions of the sales go to WaterAid. You can find these bottles at Nordstrom.
5. Brita-These water bottles have built in filters, which can help improve the taste of your tap water. This one also has a straw for sipping convenience. You can buy these at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
6. Vapur-This one is less of a water bottle and more of a water bag. The flexible shape makes this one collapsible, fordable, and perfect for when you’re in a tight squeeze. I think they would be great for traveling. You’ll find these at Target, Sports Authority, or Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
Along with the stores I listed, you can buy each water bottle from its company website. Sometimes there are more color options on the company site, but I know not everyone loves ordering things online as much as I do, so I included physical stores where you can find them.
So there you have it. The 6 coolest water bottles I could find. Which one is appealing to you? What do you find important when buying a new water bottle?